Governor Scott has made the following appointments and reappointments.
- South Florida Regional Planning Council Cary Goldberg, president of Diversified Realty Development Co., Ft. Lauderdale; Jill Creech, Southeast Director for the Florida Department of Environmental Protection, West Palm Beach; and Patricia Asseff, Realtor with Coldwell Banker, Aventura.
- Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council Pete Edwards, a retired drug court counselor, Tampa; Jacob Cremer, attorney, Tampa; Frank Tygiel, VP at Batson-Cook Company, Wesley Chapel; and David Dunbar, Chairman of the Board of People’s Bank, Ozona.
- Florida Housing Finance Corporation Renier Diaz de la Portilla, attorney with the Florida mediation Group and former Representative, Kendall; Natacha Munilla, vice president of Thunder Electrical Contractors, Miami; Bernard Smith, president of Smith and Young Company, Jacksonville; and Howard Wheeler, president of Chris-Tel Construction, Fort Myers.
- Florida Transportation Commission Maurice Ferre, former mayor of Miami and member of the Metropolitan Planning Organization, Miami; Kenneth Wright, attorney with Shutts & Bowen, Winter Park.
- Jacksonville Transportation Authority Arezou “Ari” Jolly, assistant general counsel for Blue Cross Blue Shield, Jacksonville.
- Miami-Dade County Expressway Authority Jose “Pepe” Cancio, CEO of North Florida Hauling, Key Biscayne; Cliff Walters, president of Cliff Walters Consulting, Miami Shores.
- South Florida Water Management District James “Jim” Moran, attorney with Reed, Griffith, and Moran, Wellington.
- Southwest Florida Water Management District Michael Moran, owner of Blue Water Insurance Group, Sarasota; Henry “Paul” Senft, president of Townsend-Senft Consulting and Insurance Inc., Haines City.
- St. Johns River Water Management District Charles “Chuck” Drake, vice president and a hydrogeologist with Tetra Tech Inc., Orlando; Frederick “Fred” Roberts Jr., attorney with Klein and Klein LLC, Ocala.
- Adjutant General Brigadier General Michael A. Calhoun has been promoted to the rank of major general. General Calhoun assumed the role of Adjutant General of Florida on March 29th.